Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fun with the CDDB!

I'm not in Moscow right now. I'm in Sun Valley.

Have you ever been to Sun Valley? Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. If you haven't, maybe you've been to Breckenridge or Aspen or Vail or Banff or any other ski resort town in the world. If you've been to any of those towns, you've been to Sun Valley (except Sun Valley has bonus dead authors).

Anyway, because I won't be able to make it to the BarBri lecture tomorrow, I'm listening to Professor Chemerinsky talk to me on CD. When I put the CD in my computer, the CDDB decided that it was actually a recording of "The War of the Worlds" by Orson Welles.

Frankly, I think Orson Welles would make for a better lecturer. Chemerinsky is, as we say in ski resort towns, a darsh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took Chemerinsky's course live. He does the complete lecture from memory.