The other day somebody told me that I'm the man.
This is not a compliment I hear very often. Perhaps it's because I'm not as masculine as I could be. (And perhaps moving to Alaska will help me fix that.)
Exhibit #1: Sometimes I cry when I listen to music.
Instead of making this merely a painful revelation, I've decided to turn it into a game for you. I've listed fifteen songs below. Some of these songs have caused me to cry and some haven't. Post your guesses as to which are which and I'll have the answers for you on Friday. Video links included in case you don't know the song.
1. "Comfortably Numb," Pink Floyd
2. "King of Pain," The Police
3. "Glycerine," Bush
4. "Cat's In The Cradle," Harry Chapin
5. "Africa," Toto
6. "Don't Stop Believin'," Journey
7. "Carry On Wayward Son," Kansas
8. "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald," Gordon Lightfoot
9. "Space Oddity," David Bowie
10. "I Want To Know What Love Is," Foreigner
11. "Superman's Song," Crash Test Dummies
12. "Nothing Else Matters," Metallica
13. "The Lion Sleeps Tonight," The Tokens
14. "I Melt With You," Modern English
15. "I Am A Rock," Simon and Garfunkel