I've been shopping for jobs in the suburban Seattle area, so I figured it would be a good idea to learn a little about the place in case I end up moving there. And what better way to do it than by watching clips of Almost Live?
Here's what I've learned so far.
• Ballard = Minnesota.
• There's a great quiet place to study in the U-district.
• Lynnwood ladies are stylin'.
• Cookies will cost me more than a dollar.
• The Kingdome is gone.
• Renton and Bellevue may be in the same area code, but that doesn't mean they're anything alike.
• Uncle Fran will always be my friend.
• I should be like Billy.