Friday, August 15, 2008

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the Salieri way

I am still unemployed, thanks for asking. I'm volunteering at Legal Aid to avoid going crazy (all together: "Too Late!") and at least I'm getting a couple of stories out of the deal, like exactly how to make your pet an emotional support animal (thus forcing your landlord to let you keep it) and the guy who told his wife that if she reported him for beating her, he'd write to Congress and get them to cut off all spending for DV support programs (even a battered wife could tell that threat was empty).

But I do have a bit of good news - if all goes well, I may be a roller derby ref in a couple of weeks. And here's where you come in.



(If you're reading this on Facebook and can't see the poll, hit the link to the blog and vote, already.)

No comments: