Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Are you a normal?

In order to fire up my Powder Puff football team, I showed them a little motivational speaking from the Ultimate Warrior.



I was curious to see if the Warrior's... unique... rhetorical stylings could be replicated by a computer, so I fed some old Warrior promos into the Electric Poet.

Here's the result.


But if those who walk or anything. Only a thunder the Warriors all know, the destiny of the warriors! Full of the power of the Warriors past, the wall from our great forefathers from parts unknown. You realise, as another challenge, only breathes the people do. Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior and let it only as we, Hulk Hogan, not for the Warriors, the strength of the way of life that the Hulkamaniacs, the pores of a different structure. Not to Africa and dirty and you don't deserve to walk with a different forcefield around you, Hulk Hogan in the Still walking unaffected by Papa Shango. Now we walk or do you, can feel it. Warriors, floating through the ground will realize then that flows in their body is nothing of Mercury. Something's gonna be no longer want to take the streets every day of Mars. The blood of you, Hulk Hogan, the skies are close to swell. And when you fall like a ticket to Africa and that you and Hulkamaniacs together. Hulk Hogan, when we walk with Gods from our great forefathers from beyond, there is nothing of intensity and keep coming. Not to give. Not to give. Not even a virus through the power of the skies are nothing of Jupiter. The challenge to is about the world does not to places you The Ultimate Warrior. I can live in the power of the Ultimate Warrior. I to take what he feels is not for the skeletons of Jupiter. The cosmic powers of is of the eighth wonder of a natural disaster can smell it. Warriors, I promise.
If they seem. But no harm, but what we meet, Hulk Hogan, I bring the power of voodoo, put upon us can live in their body is no place to be no harm, but just beginning to live forever? For Hulk Hogan, when we walk with Gods from the power of you, walk and you have had to walk or without the money in the Warrior and Hulkamaniacs together. Hulk Hogan, for one another day of the spaceship with the Ultimate Challenge. I will fall like the cost of the writing on the power of the skies are ones that I breathe, that of the darkness I am the Warriors, I look above to live forever. But the veins, and I have had to live forever. But if those twenty ninth man, you have always prevail.
Load the twenty eight of accepting any and Hulkamaniacs together. Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior!
How must ask you ever could. I prepare, you want to prove to one another can't buy what we walk or buy what you Jimmy Hart, not that smells of c-notes!
I, Sergeant Slaughter, was born from here, and Hulkamaniacs and the destiny of those twenty eight normal men want your beliefs that the spaceship as they spoke to the most awesome force in the way of intensity and venture into the world does not Earthquake insurance. I can smell it. Warriors, I speak of combat. Twenty eight normal men that are of the power of Saturn. The challenge of my Warriors. Tonight, there is why the Warriors have special attractions such as far from our great forefathers from parts unknown. You realise, as far as you Hulk Hogan, I as I look above to breathe the fate of the blood in the Ultimate Warrior is much more than just an unknown frequency. The family that darkness you fear. I look above to where I've been.

1 comment:

Skeptic Seeker said...

I was curious to see if the Warrior's... unique... rhetorical stylings could be replicated by a computer

I believe the answer is "yes."