In case you haven't heard, the 2014 Winter Olympics are scheduled to be held in the Black Sea town of Sochi, and they've got a bit of preparation to do, starting with roads, electricity, and sewage.
What can we expect from the Games six years from now?
• Steam-powered Zambonis
• Opening Ceremonies to include missile trucks
• Biathletes facing return fire from angry Chechens
• Israeli team closely monitored by security, to make sure they don't steal any Christian babies
• Due to equipment failure, ice dancing replaced by slush dancing
• New demonstration event: all-in brawling
• Some misunderstanding over the meaning of the word "mogul"
• About the same amount of corruption as usual