Wednesday, March 14, 2007

They say you can still hear him scream

When I die someday, all that will be left of me is memories, so I want to make sure people remember me. One easy way to do this is for my grave to become a spooky local monument that scares pre-teens, like Iowa City's Black Angel.

Here are some ideas I had for making my grave creepy. Some of them will require you guys to help me out by spreading rumors, so if you could do that, that would be great.

-In front of the headstone, put a sculpture of two hands holding the book of the dead. If you go to the grave at midnight (1 AM if you're on Daylight Savings Time) and read the book, you'll see that your name is the last one in the book and the hands come to life and they strangle you to death!

-Write a secret message in voodoo code. (I know all about voodoo code because I beat Gabriel Knight.) The message should say something cryptic like "He is waking".

-Put a secret lever in front of the grave. When somebody steps on it, a skeleton hand pops out of the grave.

-Put a picture of a skeleton on the headstone, but where the face should be... there's a mirror.

-Carve "NAME UNKNOWN" on the headstone and mention that I spent forty years in the Old Asylum.

No comments: